Gain the Skills You Need for a Lucrative Business Career
Develop managerial and leadership know-how
Prepare for diverse MBA careers when you earn an online MBA from New Mexico Highlands University. From accounting to marketing, many business sectors need educated leaders to fill in-demand, highly paid roles.
- Concentrations available
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- 8-week courses for speed and versatility
What Makes Us Unique?
Highlands University’s fast and flexible program allows you to meet your goals on your terms and join many growing industries. Our focused coursework provides you with the specific skills needed to succeed.
Learn More Today
Complete this short form to learn more about this program.
A Versatile Degree Prepares You For Diverse MBA Careers
Chief Operating Officer $148,750 per year1
Marketing Manager $147,240 per year2
Human Resources Manager $116,720 per year3
Financial Manager $129,890 per year4
Health Services Manager: Government $116,380 per year6
Health Services Manager: Hospitals $112,870 per year6
Hospital Administrator $87,351 per year7
Director of Operations $93,693 per year8
Qualify for Well Paid Roles in a Booming Field
The business field is growing. Whether your interest lies in human resources, financial services, marketing, health care or any of the other specialties business offers, you have the opportunity for a high salary and career growth. With an MBA, you’ll be prepared for a variety of challenging leadership roles. Choose from an entrepreneurship concentration or a general MBA to follow your dreams in a wide variety of MBA careers.
- Between 2019 and 2029, employment of all business and financial occupations is expected to grow 5%.5
- The growth in the industry will result in 476,200 new jobs by 2029.5
- The median wage for all business and financial occupations was $69,820, with many earning much more.5
Program Outcomes: Dynamic Skills for MBA Careers
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to real-world business situations.
- Understand legal rules and ethical constraints that impact businesses and recognize the practical applications in real-world situations.
- Display leadership and problem-solving skills necessary to move into management positions in various industries.
- Execute the communication and presentation skills necessary to foster a team environment.
Learn to successfully start and market a new venture, participate in an entrepreneurial company or manage an entrepreneurial department.
Gain state-of-the-art skills in healthcare administration as you prepare for professional roles where you can make a difference in patients’ lives.
At New Mexico Highlands, our support doesn’t end when you graduate. We support you in your business career as well.
Connect with students from various locations and industries in your courses. Most of our students are working professionals, making our classes a great place to network.
Our diverse community and multiethnic student body helps provide you with a multicultural perspective that will serve you well throughout your career.
Our faculty has real-world experience that they apply to their teaching. Most of our faculty members hold the highest possible degrees in their fields.
Our guest speaker initiative connects students with alumni and experts through virtual meetings, expanding your connections and understanding of trending topics.